Thursday, January 29, 2015

COSTUME TIME!!

Costumes are ordered!! I have listed the costume prices for each class below.  :) Please remit payment to Rebecca Madsen, (I used my personal credit card). As always, you will not receive costume until I receive payment. They should be here as soon as next class! Also, I still need tuition from a few dancers. Thank you!! I am really getting excited for this recital. I love working with your amazing dancers.

Creative Movement $35

Pre-Ballet $35

Ballet I $40

Ballet II $40

Ballet III

Jounetsu Tairiku $40
Nicole
Avrey
Lizzy
Valerie
Anna
Emma
Rachel
Hadley

4 Little Swans $40
Olivia
Amanda
Gracie
Nayelie

Fairies of Crystal Fountain $45
India
Sarah

Fairies of Enchanted Garden $60
Mackenzie
Katharine

Fairies of Songbirds $60
Kaiden
Miranda

The Ocean and the Pearls $45
Sayge
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment